What is Google Sites?
It's an online application that makes creating a team web site as easy as editing a document. You can quickly gather a variety of information in one place -- including videos, calendars, presentations, attachments, and gadgets -- and easily share it for viewing or editing with a small group, their entire organization, or the world.
* Anyone can do it -- Building a site is as simple as editing a document, and you don't need anyone's help to get started.
* Share from one place -- Create a single place to bring together all the information your team needs to share, including docs, videos, photos, calendars and attachments.
* Work together -- Invite co-workers, classmates, or your entire organization to edit your site with you to keep it fresh and up-to-date. And let as many or few people view your site as you want.
Take a look at some example sites to see how you might use Google Sites:
* Company intranet -- http://sites.google.com/a
* Team project -- http://sites.google.com/a
* Employee profile -- http://sites.google.com/a
* Classroom -- http://sites.google.com/a
* Student club -- http://sites.google.com/a
If you have questions, visit the Google Sites Help Center at http://www.google.com/support