Are you enthusiastic about Google products?
Are you knowledgeable about your school and motivated to bring new opportunities to your peers?
Do your friends call you a natural leader?
If so, the Google Campus Ambassador role may be a perfect fit for you! The Google Campus Ambassador Programme is an opportunity for you to represent Google on your campus.
Google Ambassadors have some structure and a lot of freedom to figure out the best ways for Google to get involved in their universities.
If chosen to be a Google Campus Ambassador, what do I need to do?
• Work closely with Google teams
• Help Google to better understand your campus culture
• Identify events on your campus in which it is beneficial for Google to participate
• Help manage and ensure the success of Google events on campus
• Maintain regular communication with student councils and career offices to raise Google's visibility on campus
• Spread the word about competitions, internships, scholarships and other opportunities
• Test products and features
• Promote product use and new product launches to students
• Be a source of knowledge for your university about Google products
What are the qualifications?
This opportunity is open to students from technical and non-technical studies.
Google Campus Ambassadors must be: • Currently enrolled in a college/university
• Pursuing a BA/BS or MS degree
• Passionate about technology
• Actively involved in student life on campus
• Able to communicate effectively in English What is the time commitment?
• One academic school year (the programme launches in Q2/Q3 2012)
• Ten hours per month
• Three to four events per year
As a Google Campus Ambassador, you will:
• Receive regular updates about exciting new Google products / features, programmes and announcements
• Enhance your professional development, leadership, technical and communication skills
• Be eligible to participate in special Google events, product trainings and be considered for local internships
• Exchange best practices with ambassadors from other schools and disciplines
• Add the Google Campus Ambassador Programme experience to your resume
• Get your own Google SWAG
Sounds great, how do I apply?
Please submit the form below if you are interested to apply.
Closing Date: 29 February 2012 (Singapore Universities); 3 March 2012 (Thailand Universities); 30 March 2012 (Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines Universities)
Short-listed candidates will be notified within 10 weeks from the application closing date.