The best way to install WhatsApp on your iPad
Installing Whatsapp for iPhone isn't a reccomened it's not a WhatsApp official install way of ipad as there is none. people on the internet have used this way and we thought we would share how to install whatsapp on your iPad.
First of all, your iPad need to be jailbroke to install WhatsApp in your iPad
- iPhone Configuration Utility for Windows.
- iPhone Configuration Utility for Mac.
- Connect your iPad with your Mac or PC.
- Download WhatsApp for iPhone on your PC or Mac using iTunes.
- Now launch the iPhone Configuration Utility.
- On the left hand side, you will see your connected iPad; click on it.
- Click on Applications from the tabs you see at the top of your screen.
- Click on Add at the top left and browse for the WhatsApp IPA file you downloaded in step. It can be found under the iTunes Media > Mobile Applications folder.
- Scroll down and click on Install.
- WhatsApp will appear on your iPad’s Springboard.
- On your iPad, open up Cydia and install WhatsPad tweak from the BigBoss repository.
- Once the WhatsPad tweak has been installed, you may launch the WhatsApp app from your homescreen and it will work the way it works on your iPhone.
- Also keep in mind that WhatsApp installed on your iPad will ask you to enter a 3-digit PIN for activation which you’ll receive in a text message, therefore be sure to activate WhatsApp using your active phone number on which you can receive text messages in order to get the PIN.
Enjoy WhatsApp now newly installed on your iPad.