2. Plan to spend whatever you have saved. You deserve to enjoy it during the next remaining good years of your life. Travel much if you can afford it. Don't leave anything for your children or loved ones to quarrel about. By leaving anything, you may end up causing more trouble to them when you’re gone.
3. Live in the “here and now”, not in the yesterdays and tomorrows. It is only today that you can handle. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow may not even happen.
4. Enjoy your grandchildren (if you’re blessed with any), but don't be their full-time baby-sitter. You have no moral obligation to take care of them. Don't have any guilt about refusing to baby-sit anyone's kids, including your own grandkids. Your parental obligation is to your children. After you have raised them into responsible adults, your duties of child rearing and baby-sitting are finished. Let your children raise their own offspring.
5. Accept any physical weakness, sickness and other physical pains… It is a part of the aging process. Enjoy whatever your health can allow.
6. Enjoy what you are and what you have right now. Stop working hard for what you do not have. If you do not have them, it's probably too late… So, ignore them.
7. Just enjoy your life with your spouse, children, grandchildren and friends. People who truly love you, love you for yourself, not for what you have. Anyone who loves you for what you have will give you just misery.
8. Forgive and accept forgiveness. Forgive yourself and others. Enjoy peace of mind and peace of soul.
9. Befriend death… It's a natural part of the life cycle. Don't be afraid of it. Death is the beginning of a new and better life. So, prepare yourself not for death but for a new life with your good faith.
10. Be at peace at all times. You will then live a more healthier and happier life !!